2200 Kenneth Drive
Val Therese, Ontario, Canada.
Phone: (705) 969-8601
Directions from Sudbury, Ontario:
1. At the intersection of Notre Dame and Lasalle Blvd., head North on Regional Road 80 (also known as “Old Hwy 69 North”). This is the road that takes you to the “The Valley” section of Greater Sudbury.
2. Heading straight North, the first town you will pass is Val Caron, ON. Continue North into Val Therese, ON.
3. Once in Val Therese, the road takes a very wide 90-degree right hand turn at The Pizza Hut. As you approach the corner with the Pizza Hut (make sure you’re in the left-hand of the double lane) use the turning lane to make a left turn off Regional Road 80 onto Desmarais Rd.
4. Continue only 100 feet on Desmarais Rd. and take a 2nd left onto Kenneth Drive.
5. Kenneth Drive is a dead-end road; follow it down for 2.5 km and look for the orange roof on our barn.